APrime is an engineering-first boutique tech firm with deep experience designing domain-driven solutions that address our clients’ most critical and challenging technical problems. We work with highly-specialized disruptors within heavily regulated verticals like healthcare, finance and education, and thrive at the intersection of big data, software design, and distributed cloud systems.
We’re looking for independent, driven full-stack engineers who have experience using cutting edge technology to solve complex problems. If you’re excited about building products that redefine industries, let’s connect!
- Responsible for leading or collaborating on engineering design, development, and deployment of features and projects.
- Write clean, reusable, well-documented code. Improve code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability
- Work with colleagues and client team to solve problems, extract requirements, set expectations around delivery timelines, and surface risks or hidden/unanticipated scope with minimal direction
- 5+ years of professional experience in a full-time engineering/programming role
- Experienced in the development of highly maintainable and reliable code using best practices such as unit testing, integration testing, proper code documentation, and appropriate logging
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of experience developing object-oriented software in a modern language such as Python, Go, TypeScript
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases, such as MySQL or Postgres
- Experience developing web applications in a modern web framework, such as React or Angular
Nice to have:
- Experience developing mobile applications (Android / iOS / cross-platform)
- Familiarity with container-based environments and cloud-based container services such as ECS/EKS/Fargate, Cloud Run/GKE, AKS
- Familiarity with CI / CD tools such as Github Actions, CircleCI, Concourse, Spinnaker, ArgoCD
- Experience building software systems in a highly regulated domain, i.e. healthcare, finance
The compensation range for this position is $150,000-180,000. Our compensation package also includes generous incentive compensation opportunities in the form of a discretionary annual bonus, referral commission, and equity incentives that can total up to 50% of base pay.