APrime is an engineering-first boutique tech firm with deep experience designing domain-driven solutions that address our clients’ most critical and challenging technical problems. We work with highly-specialized disruptors within heavily regulated verticals like healthcare, finance and education, and thrive at the intersection of big data, software design, and distributed cloud systems.
We’re looking for independent, driven technologists who have experience using cutting edge technology to solve complex problems. If you’re excited about building products that redefine industries, let’s connect!
- Responsible for leading or collaborating on engineering design, development, and deployment of features and projects.
- Write clean, reusable, well-documented code. Improve code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability
- Work with colleagues and client team to solve problems, extract requirements, set expectations around delivery timelines, and surface risks or hidden/unanticipated scope with minimal direction
- 5+ years of professional experience in a full-time Software Engineering, Data Scientist or Data Engineering role
- 3+ years of working with SQL and relational database systems, such as MySQL, Postgres
- 2+ years of working with the standard set of Python-based data tools and frameworks, i.e. Pandas, NumPy/SciPy
- Practical experience with modern ETL platform or products, such as Airflow, Prefect, Luigi
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working with healthcare-related datasets or entities, e.g. insurance plans, PBMs, Medicare/CMS, healthcare providers
- Experience developing software applications with a substantial AI/ML component
- Familiarity with domains such as NLP, computer vision, conversational interfaces
- Advanced degree in Math, Statistics, Data Science, or other scientific field with a heavy focus on statistical/data analysis
The compensation range for this position is $150,000-180,000. Our compensation package also includes generous incentive compensation opportunities in the form of a discretionary annual bonus, referral commission, and equity incentives that can total up to 50% of base pay.